There are a few companies currently creating bitmap light shows whereby the light show is fully programmable. These light shows require hardware to be placed in every seat. This “hardware” comes in the form of light-up wristbands, light-up bunny ears, lighted necklaces, and a variety of other costly devices. These shows cost, on average, about $4.50 USD per seat. A 20,000-seat venue may cost upwards of $90,000!
The cost for a fully programmable Smartphone Light Show by Kivett Productions at one event is less than $1.00 per seat. If you would like a price quote, please send an email to email@example.com, or call Joe Kivett at 407-342-0752.
The price includes:
- Creating the light shows in our computer and in the app.
- Embedding our app within your app, if needed.
- Printing instructional flyers to be placed in all the seats.
- Sending a manager to the venue to coordinate placing flyers in all the seats and cueing the audience.
- Providing cue cards and radios to help cue the audience.
- Creating PA announcements and video screen cues for the audience.
We offer discounted prices for schools and non-profit organizations.
If you would like a price quote, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Joe Kivett at 407-342-0752.